Login    Register

My old Gerbing heated jacket liner...

Show us how you did it or ask how it's done.
Post pics of those new lights, jacket, boots, gizmos, etc.
  • Author
My old Gerbing heated jacket liner...

Unread postby Brick » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:48 pm

Well, I now have a Gerbing heated vest with NON-heated sleeves. No this is NOT something new it's my OLD Gerbing heated Jacket liner. This is one that I brought it with me when we moved here in 1999 and I don't know how long I had it before we moved... years I suspect. I will probably try to open it up and see where the problem is. But for now I just ordered a new heated Jacket liner from http://gordonsheated.com/. This is the ORIGINAL Gerbing people. Gordon Gerbing started the original Gerbing and then had some health problems and they sold the company and the rights to the name Gerbing. The company that bought it immediately started making them outside the USA. The life time guarantee stopped and the quality went down.

Well Gordon didn't die like he thought he was and well he started making heated gear again in the USA with the same people as before and it's got a great guarantee again!

I called a got JoAnn and told her I was an original Gerbing owner and wanted to buy from them again as the product did so well and lasted so long. NOTE: The give 15% if you are a returning customer. The new technology in heated gear will be nice as my old one has the big wires in it and is a bit bulky. I should have my new one in a week or so.

<icool> <thumb>
Brick
2020 BMW R1250GS
Brick

NAME: Dave Brickner
Bike(s): 2020 BMW R1250GS
GPS: Garmin 660
Bike-to-bike comm.: Sena 30K B-T

Re: My old Gerbing heated jacket liner...

Unread postby Bob » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:52 pm

Great. Looking forward to a review.
Bob
Bob
Site Admin

NAME: Bob Beale
Bike(s): 2023 R1250RT
GPS: Garmin Zumo XT
Bike-to-bike comm.: Sena 30K & SR10

Return to FARKLE-IZATION & RIDING GEAR