Login    Register

Good and not so good eats in Spruce Pine 2019

If there's no pics, it didn't happen.
  • Author
Good and not so good eats in Spruce Pine 2019

Unread postby tireatr » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:58 am

As promised I tried the restaurant in the Grassy Creek golf club( off 226 in Spruce Pine ) it was truly forgettable.

I did however get a tip and tried for myself;f Las Cruces Latin American restaurant in Downtown Spruce Pine. It was very good. Kind of Cuban/Caribbean influenced LA food. it's on the lower street (Locust st) on the far east end of town. They served up fairly quickly. I had the Pork Pastor street tacos and thoroughly enjoyed them.
tireatr

NAME: Ken Moore
Bike(s): Aprilias & Multistrada
GPS: memory
Bike-to-bike comm.: Cardo Packtalk Bold

Re: Good and not so good eats in Spruce Pine 2019

Unread postby Brick » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:55 pm

tireatr wrote:As promised I tried the restaurant in the Grassy Creek golf club( off 226 in Spruce Pine ) it was truly forgettable.

I did however get a tip and tried for myself;f Las Cruces Latin American restaurant in Downtown Spruce Pine. It was very good. Kind of Cuban/Caribbean influenced LA food. it's on the lower street (Locust st) on the far east end of town. They served up fairly quickly. I had the Pork Pastor street tacos and thoroughly enjoyed them.

Excellent! Thanks for the good information! I look forward to trying Las Cruces. [FISTED HAND SIGN]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brick
2020 BMW R1250GS
Brick

NAME: Dave Brickner
Bike(s): 2020 BMW R1250GS
GPS: Garmin 660
Bike-to-bike comm.: Sena 30K B-T

Return to RIDE REPORTS--ALL RIDES & EVENTS