Login    Register

Handy 1000 SAM lift

Yak about ANYTHING; tap into the forum knowledge base.
  • Author
Handy 1000 SAM lift

Unread postby Patriot » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:11 pm

Recently received my Handy Lift for the "MMC" aka- "Motorcycle Man Cave". It was dropped shipped to my garage door from a company in Ohio via a big freight truck. It arrived in perfect condition which I was glad about.

I have a 2015 BMW Adventure in Alpine White on order, (this is my third BMW Adventure) and the lift will really make life easier when doing basic maintenance or cleaning. The lift is very well made (here in the US) and has nice tough powder coating applied. Its heavy weighing in at around 600 lbs. I added the "mob" skate board grip tape to the center track and side extensions. Goes without saying steel table tops are slick when wet. The lift raises the bike 30" high which is ideal for me. If anyone has any questions shoot me a pm. My bike should be in around the end of July or first week in August. I ordered it with the tech pkg and touring pkg, LED light pkg, alarm. I also ordered a Sargent world sport heated seat and should be receiving that soon. Really excited to get some fall riding in and not having to think about work. <rdr>

I retire Sept 1, so I am looking forward to some seat time.

-Dave

Patriot

Re: Handy 1000 SAM lift

Unread postby Bob » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:36 pm

Gonna be one spoiled motorcycle. <joecool>
Bob
Bob
Site Admin

NAME: Bob Beale
Bike(s): 2023 R1250RT
GPS: Garmin Zumo XT
Bike-to-bike comm.: Sena 30K & SR10