Login    Register

BMW Greensboro changes ownership

Yak about ANYTHING; tap into the forum knowledge base.
  • Author
BMW Greensboro changes ownership

Unread postby Marc K » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:38 pm

Carolina BMW in Gboro has been sold and closed its doors. On April 24 it will reopen as BMW Motorcycles of Greensboro under the Charlotte BMW banner owners. Nice to have a first rate dealer nearby.
2010 BMW R1200RT
Marc K

NAME: Marc Kitts
Bike(s): 2010 BMW R1200RT
GPS: Zumo 395
Bike-to-bike comm.: Sena ST1

Re: BMW Greensboro changes ownership

Unread postby Hawk » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:03 am

Marc K wrote:Carolina BMW in Gboro has been sold and closed its doors. On April 24 it will reopen as BMW Motorcycles of Greensboro under the Charlotte BMW banner owners. Nice to have a first rate dealer nearby.

Interesting! Jason's owned that shop for many years, but this is a tough industry.
Hawk

NAME: Kevin Hawkins
Bike(s): Yamaha FJ-09, Yamaha GTS1000

Re: BMW Greensboro changes ownership

Unread postby 007 » Mon May 06, 2019 2:21 pm

Hawk wrote:
Marc K wrote:Carolina BMW in Gboro has been sold and closed its doors. On April 24 it will reopen as BMW Motorcycles of Greensboro under the Charlotte BMW banner owners. Nice to have a first rate dealer nearby.

Interesting! Jason's owned that shop for many years, but this is a tough industry.

It's been several years since I owned a BMW, especially after Drew left service and it took forever to get work done on my K1200S. I eventually got tired of it and threw if off a mountain. <dope> They seemed to take good care of me, otherwise. Hope new management works out, although it seems to have a bit of a monopoly at this point.

NAME: Steve
Bike(s): Too many but still not enough
GPS: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with OSMand+
Bike-to-bike comm.: Gesturing and various Jedi mind tricks

Return to BRAIN PHARTZ